HELP ME FINISH MY JOURNEY

Options
I'm looking for new friends that are active and committed. Everyone is welcome to be my friend as long as they are supportive. I promise the same back to you. I'm definitely not perfect. I have bad days and weeks. I won't judge you for the same. Please add me if you think we'd be a good match. :)

A little about me:

- just turned 22
- down 50 pounds since joining MFP
- Army Hopeful sometime in 2014
- anything else besides the basics just ask :)

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I'll help!

#1 tip for success: Embrace personal responsibility and self-discipline on day one. Consistency is the key to making results happen, so forget about only working out when you are motivated and start working out because you are determined.

You say you want this... show us how serious you are about that.
  • 4everchanged101
    4everchanged101 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks. That was good solid advice with some things to think about next time I don't feel like working out.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... Married, dad of three and down 190 on MFP in 15 months... Welcome and good luck!
    When you want to drop the weight as badly as a drowning person wants air... You will succeed!
    When you want to get in shape as badly as a drowning person wants air you will start working out and you won't care if it hurts a bit or its cold outside or the gym is... or the machine... People create excuses and complicate things for one reason... To justify failure!
    Do or do not there is no try...! Yoda was right!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Congrats on the 50 lbs, that's awesome! Just keep it up. I am always looking to give support. Feel free to add me!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like...I am recovering from a bad few weeks....I am back into the game now and I WILL succeed!!!