Friends to help lose 60+lbs

Options

Replies

• Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight for a long time now. I joined MFP and have been consistently logging in for just over 2 weeks. In that time I've lost 3 lbs. This is the most weight I've lost in over a year. The people, motivation, and tracking on MFP has been crucial to my success.

Plus not knowing my 'friends' outside of MFP has helped me be honest with myself in tracking and dealing with ups and downs that come along this weightloss journey.

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can continue to motivate thru this life change. :)
  • Stephie488
    Options
    I'm new to this and looking to lose about 80 pounds. Looking for friends and support. I sent you a request.:smile:
  • Mari_928
    Mari_928 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose over 60lbs. Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Krushkelley
    Options
    HI I am also trying to loose quite a bit of weight. At least 60 if not more. Would love to be a part of a support group. Count me in.
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm also trying to lose 60+ lbs, actually more. Anyone feel free to add me.:smile:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have more than 60 to lose, and would love more motivation! Anyone can add me :smile:
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Exactly 60 to lose. Not more. But here to give and receive support.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    59 lbs left to lose, 5'3" 22 years old, add me! :)
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too girl....sending a request now
  • tiffbradshaw14
    tiffbradshaw14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... sending a request
  • DebraJPotts
    Options
    I don't have that much to lose but add me I REALLY need lots of motivation!
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm close :) Trying to lose 50 lbs. Just keep going up and down. I need new & motivating friends ;)
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
    I'm 23, a nurse. I'm 5'8 and about 240, looking to get under 200 also!
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm also looking for friends so we can motivate each other. I've lost 114 pounds total, down to my final 35 or so, and struggling a bit with it now. New to MFP but really motivated to get this final part of my weight loss journey completed! Anyone is welcome to add me. :)
  • rogalac1
    Options
    Ultimate goal is 60, though I'd be fine with 50. I'd be happy with 10 at this point - just starting out.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose...anyone feel free to add me... :)
  • laurajune72
    laurajune72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 102 to lose and this is day 1 on what will be a long journey. I don't know how to add, how to get the cool little chart. I feel like crying- but i am so glad i found this!!!
  • lizziev08
    lizziev08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello I also need to lose about 60+ feel free to add me... also I am doing a biggest loser on here you can still join. here is the link .

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15027-biggest-loser-challenge-mfp-edition
  • Kaylaj210
    Kaylaj210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...i have 60+ to lose as well...i almost never tell my info but im around 240 5"3 and when i can go into the store and buy what i want i will know i have arrived!!!! would love have support on this journey...my current regimen involves no eating carbs such as wheat, grains, pasta, rice, potatoes and the like after 4pm dinner is meat and veggies (not as bad as it sounds ) and breakfast stuff such as grits, eggs meat etc and Im working out like 6 days a week primarily the arc trainer and weights i will incorporate i also have a bootcamp mbr ship but it wasnt doing what i needed it to so i went back to where i started where it worked and will start again and do my best not to stop:smile:
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,anyone can.