Looking for Motivation with some new friends

Options
Cedura
Cedura Posts: 184 Member
I am looking for people who are committed to eating healthy, losing weight, and having fun while doing it.

My weight loss downfall has always been Time and Money. It seems healthy food is always more expensive than that Dollar Menu item at the fast food joint, and it takes a lot longer to prepare a healthy meal than it does to just swing through the drive-thru.
I work full time, and go to school full time, so time and money matter to me.

So in the interest of creating a more health conscious life style, I am looking for friends who can motivate me, whom I can motivate, who are willing to share tricks and recipes for eating cheap and fast while still being healthy and who can count on me to do the same.

Replies

• mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I work two jobs and live with my boyfriend who eats what he wants, when he wants and however much of it he wants. I get the challenges of time, money and convenience!
    Ill send a request your way :)
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend used to be our community garbage disposal. What we couldn't finish eating, he would finish. SO he over eats often, and eats what he wants.
    But thankfully he has joined MFP, too. So now we both can be more aware of how much we eat and where all our calories and such come from.