In need of some accountable friends

Options
Hi. I'm 25 years old & am trying my best to track my foods, both good & bad. I am a type 1 diabetic for 20+ years now & have a thyroid disorder so losing weight is extremely challenging for me. I am in the hiring process for my local police department, which adds to the stress of trying to lose weight. I am pretty good about working out. I meet w/a trainer 3x/week & cardio 5-6x/week. As much as I work out, I still cant lose weight so I know it's in my diet. If anyone would like to help me be accountable, as I will with you, please add me! I've been using MFP for a while now but havent ventured into the community yet.

Replies

• mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am 29 years old. I workout 5x a week whether it is meeting with a trainer, taking a class or doing my own gym thing. I have just recently started meeting with the nutritionist at my gym, she views my journal and provides feedback and suggestions. I try to be motivating and supportive to my fitness pals on this site and I expect the same in return. I also have hypothyroidism-so I totally understand that loosing weight is a challenge---I feel ya!!
    Feel free too send a friend request my way if you'd like :)
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey I have added you :) I log every day and work out 5-6 times a week <3
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I work out with similar frequency and log daily. Feel free to add me:)
  • megdinga
    megdinga Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I work out 7 days a week (varying in intensity) and I log every day. Add me!