A Realistic Goal + Ambition

Options
I've tried losing weight before, of course with unrealistic goals and expectations. "Oh yeah, I'm going to lose 10 pounds in a week" or "I want to weigh 100lbs again before summer". Yeah, no.
This time I've finally learned my lesson and will not only be sticking with some more realistic goals, but I'll also NOT be giving up.

So what is my goal you ask? 18-20lbs by the beginning of January. How am I going to make this happen you ask?
#1: By eating healthier
#2: By exercising a minimum of three times a week for 30minutes-1hour (ideally I'd like to exercise EVERY day, but unfortunately this won't always be possible)
#3: Adding in more simple exercises in between work and home tasks like wall sits, lunges, jumping jacks, etc. (cooking something in the oven for 30 minutes...why not read a fitness mag while doing some wall sits?!)

Anyway, if you couldn't tell I am SUPER excited this time around and am SO ready to lose this weight so I'll be looking great for my anniversary cruise with my sweetheart in February 2014.

I'd love to get some people to help inspire and motivate me, and of course I'll be here to help you with your journey as well! (:
Feel free to send me an add if you think I can accomplish my goal in time (;