Why are people with jobs rude, obese, smokers?

VBnotbitter
VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
And why do they wear slutty Halloween costumes?

Replies

• lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    that is a very broad, biased opinion without pertinent content. Under what circumstances have you made that assumption?
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Huh?
    3cedofk.gif
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    40061638_8941.jpg
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Because having to put up with that crap 50 + hours a week makes me cranky and homicidal. Being cranky makes me rude. Smoking and eating keeps me from killing others.

As for wearing the slutty halloween costumes, I would if I had the body for it, not because I have a job but because I have the body for it. :tongue:
  • VBnotbitter
    You mean MFP isn't real life? Waaahhh
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    They are out of bacon

nobacon_medium1.jpg
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Huh?
    3cedofk.gif
    This.
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Umm. What? :huh:
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Where do I find these people in the slutty costumes?:love:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    OP...
    NbET7G9.gif
  • VBnotbitter
    OP...
    NbET7G9.gif

Yeah probably :laugh:

I'm a multitasker and thought if it was all in one thread it would be more convenient for people
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Often times I like to think before I use my words. My words have the power to bring joy, hate, smile, love, and in general, emotions and thought to the people that hear or read it.

Which is why often times I find it unnecessary to use them. Often times, silence proves far better than my words.

May the silence be with you OP.
  • VBnotbitter
    So when I looked at the forums this morning there seemed to be a lot of threads making sweeping statements about life style behaviours of various professions,which were ridiculous as these behaviours occur in all walks of life. As a bit of silliness I made this thread as an extreme version of the others, and added the comment about Halloween to emphasise that I was being facetious. Well apparently I'm not very good at Internet humour so apologies to all those who took it seriously and now think I'm an *kitten* - I probably am.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Huh?
    3cedofk.gif

^^ this
  • Jessica1173
    Jessica1173 Posts: 62 Member
    So when I looked at the forums this morning there seemed to be a lot of threads making sweeping statements about life style behaviours of various professions,which were ridiculous as these behaviours occur in all walks of life. As a bit of silliness I made this thread as an extreme version of the others, and added the comment about Halloween to emphasise that I was being facetious. Well apparently I'm not very good at Internet humour so apologies to all those who took it seriously and now think I'm an *kitten* - I probably am.

Now you're making sense. What you were trying to do is actually funny. You may want to use emoticons to show that you are just using humor and not being serious.
  • Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    LOL!
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member

Now you're making sense. What you were trying to do is actually funny. You may want to use emoticons to show that you are just using humor and not being serious.

Sarcasm. You were doing it right.
    :laugh:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    I have a job, I'm not rude, or obese (well, anymore).

But I do tend to wear slutty Halloween costumes :)

I like the sarcastic topic! Its a joke, people.....