Seeking motivated MFP to comment and support each other

Options
If you are serious about losing weight or getting in shape and use MFP daily and would appreciate (and reciprocate) comments on weightloss, exercise, etc, please add me. I had my baby exactly 7 weeks ago and have a lot of pregnancy weight to shift. I fit in exercise where I can but its not easy with a baby, so I'll mostly be sticking to low calories. I am motivated by comments, even short ones, so if your the same, feel free to add me please. Donna

Replies

• Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi Donna, I'm here for the same things.. I log daily, have an open diary and help and encourage my friends here. They in turn do the same for me.. Joe ..
    Sending a friend request to you !
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    hello.....i would like to give a hand :) You can add me :) i log daily and share whatever i go through... infact both of you can add me :D Thank you dears! :)
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, feel free to add me!
  • LittlemissPear
    LittlemissPear Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends too, I need my motivation back and support from awesome people :-)
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I love this site! I started out at 262 lbs and lost a little on my own before coming here. Now I'm down another twelve pounds and have a long way to go but this time I'm ready!!! I even got rid of my "big" clothing and have a dresser full of clothes I WILL be getting into:)
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're ready to lose the weight Donna! I'll shoot you a friend request, I like to stay active here :)
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds great, please add me!
    I need a bit of motivation as well, so it would be nice to help each other out... :smile:
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and also looking for motivators and ppl to motivate. I added u :wink:
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here daily and would also love some encouraging comments :)