3 weeks post baby, ready to make the changes!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Lisa i'm 25 I'm new to all this and don't really know what I'm doing!
3 weeks ago I gave birth to my little girl. I weighed 117kg when I found out I was pregnant,
I didn't put any weight on during pregnancy and now I weigh 109kg. I have a lot to lose!
I've always been a 'big' girl and just accepted it, but now I don't want to just accept it I want to do
something about it but I need lots of motivation, support and advice! I'm more than willing to return the favour :) x

Replies

• Tribesmama
    Options
    Congrats on your baby girl :).
    Start slowly as your muscles take time to return to normal especially if you were unfit before.
    Go for lots of walks with the pram slowly going for longer and throwing in some hill climbd if you can.
    Wait until after your final check from midwife before u start core exercises and more strenious activity. I started straight away after each of my kids but my stomach muscles returned quickly as i did soft exercise thru pregnancy .
    Just take your time the weight took time to get there it wont go away over night :)
  • lms1312
    lms1312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
    Yeah I intend to start slowly, watching what I eat and walking I think are my only options at the minute. Hope this is enough for now x