6'4'' M - 196 to 185 back up to 190

Options
jay11284
jay11284 Posts: 42 Member
Putting on muscle hasn't been easy but I'm making progress little by little. I know the lighting is different in the last photo but I no longer live in the same apartment so normal lighting is harder now. What do you guys think?

8sTeJYN.jpg

Replies

• AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • jay11284
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! WTG!
  • jay11284
    Options
    Again, thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes it's nice to see my progress in actual photos because it's hard to tell when you look at yourself in the mirror each morning since the change is gradual.
  • jay11284
    Options
    I also made this post on the "progresspics" sub-reddit:

I have been working out 4 times per week on my lunch break:
    - Upper body on Mon and Wed
    - Lower body on Tuesday and Thursday

I eat about 3,000 calories a day and I try to hit 190 grams of protein a day (especially on days that I workout).

I have worked out a lot over the last 8 years or so but only recently did I become more dedicated and it has made a big difference. Sometimes I feel disheartened because results show gradually but I keep reminding myself that working out consistently and eating well are helping me look and (more importantly) feel better.

When I started to workout again consistently I was only eating 1,700 per day because I was trying to drop body fat. Now with eating more I feel so much better than before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!