insanity??

Options
I've been looking into trying insanity but don't want to give up my gym membership. Has anyone tried it?? Is it worth the money? Does it work???

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    YES!!!! Worth it! check out my progress pics and i'm only my first round mid way.

I got in on Ebay for 65.00 and it had everything - no bootleg dvd's either. You just have to really do your homework on the seller and heck out their ratings...if you have a fishy feeling about them than don't buy/bid from them
  • Cina04
    Options
    I also burn more calories than i would at the gym!!!!
  • Abvgeaneas
    Options
    Hey There,

Its a good program but super intense. I thought I was in good shape when I started and was sadly put in my place. When I was finished I was in the best shape of my life. Definitely a good investment. You will love the results :)

A
  • MeaganFBeatty
    Options
    I just started today and I am so excited! I cant wait until tomorrow! So much better than going to a gym! You will burn so many calories!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Agreed that it is super intense! But so worth the money. You will be hooked!
  • Superman79
    Options
    I recommend purchasing it through a Beachbody coach. Buying it from ebay is dangerous because you never know what you'll get. As far as effective? If you apply yourself you can burn 1000 calories in just under an hour....
  • Cina04
    Options
    With the ebay thing, that's why I said do check into the seller first.

I got my set Factory sealed - when it's a real person selling they will usually include a paper w/ their screen name or have an excellent seller rating.

Also check Amazon.

Google Insanity - there is one site that only sells it for 75.00. Just look for the deals before you order from the site. It is set pretty pricey. I did order Brazil Butt Lift from the beachbody site due to it being right around the same price on ebay.

If you order from beachbody, if you click yes for deluxe package just to use how much extra it would cost you can't delete but you can also contact the help desk and they will change the order before they charge your card =)
  • liz85
    liz85 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am currently doing Insanity and am a beachbody coach. if you want a legit discount on all programs and products let me know....otherwise buy full price and know that you will be getting a high quality product. Believe me it is well worth the money you spend.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Definitely worth the money! I did 2 rounds with P90X in between and now am doing the ChaLEAN Extreme series! I NEVER nor have I heard of anybody on the Insanity thread burn 1000 calories, you do burn more when you are over weight or out of shape but not 1000. I thought it was great to do at home without making it to the gym! Best wishes!!!
  • megsco52
    megsco52 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how can I get a discount?