Hi everyone

Options
I joined awhile ago but then fell off the wagon. I am just getting started again and I need some motivators so that I keep it up this time. So I just wanted to say hello and congratulate everyone who is here, because we are all trying to make a positive change. I don't know about you guys, but its really hard for me. I love food. Sigh. Any good recipes that taste like pizza and cheeseburgers would be appreciated!

Replies

• rebeccacantrell03
    rebeccacantrell03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Why don't I have a little chart that says what I have lost? I want one.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Click on "Settings" and then click on "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts"

Welcome on MFP ^_^
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Get a large portabella mushroom and remove the stem and gills. Top it with a tbsp of marinara sauce, some leftover meat of your choosing like turkey, chicken etc. Some mozzarella cheese. ( I put a little diced jalapeno on mine too). Put in the toaster oven or under broiler until cheese is all melted and soft and gooey. You might have to adjust how much stuff you put on it depending on the size of the mushroom. If you get one the size of your palm is perfect in my opinion.
  • flywithgeorge
    flywithgeorge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Rebecca, good morning; You're already on the right track by getting "back" on the wagon...I think we all fall off every once in awhile. Make sure you're tracking everything you eat, drink lots of water and get some exercise. As far as hamburgers, if you use lean meat, multi-grain buns, and maybe no mayo or a lite alternative (I like Miracle Whip Lite), you'll find they're not that bad. I actually prefer mine without the bun... just use some piece pieces of lettuce instead. If you go to your profile, click on "personalize your ticker". Keep up the great work! Feel free to add me as a friend too... we can all use motivation! George