Replies

• panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome everybody, you have come to the right place. :happy:
  • DC1981
    DC1981 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello, I too joined as a result of seeing the Joy FIt Club. We have a lot in common. I am 47 also. Perhaps we can support each other. Best wishes on your weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 60-70lbs.
  • DC1981
    DC1981 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello, I too joined as a result of seeing the Joy FIt Club. We have a lot in common. I am 47 also. Perhaps we can support each other. Best wishes on your weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 60-70lbs.
    1958 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I also joined today after hearing about this site yesterday on the today show. I welcome all the friends and help that I can get. I have failed so many times that my confidence in my ability to succeed is pretty low but I am excited about this site and hope this will be the support that I need.I look forward to hearing from you and sharing tips, recipes etc.
  • bigdiva78
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not looking for a diet, but a lifestytle change. I just made 32 years old and in route....SERIOUSLY this time! Not only does my cruise in 14 weeks propel me, but, I just want to feel better, look better and be overall healthy.
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I also started because of the today show. I felt the same way as you. I joined these sites before but try not to get to know anyone so as not to be held accountable. But what I found out is your really only accountable for yourself. If I cheated it was only cheating myself. I have quite a bit of weight to lose and want to feel better, the way I used to feel. I'll add you as a friend and we can cheer each other on.