Need friends for Motivation

Options
I lost a lot of weight last year and was very proud of myself, since the new year came around I decide to stop exercising and eating all types of unhealthy foods. I keep starting and quitting for months now. I'm motivated now to start over and get back where I was a year ago. I just need friends to keep pushing me along the way. Add me thank you. The extra encouragement will keep me moving.

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    Dexlyn, Feel free to add me as a friend! Would be happy to help you stay motivated or if you have any questions! Have you thought about why you keep falling off the wagon?
  • jwaz88
    jwaz88 Posts: 4
    Options
    :happy: I'm new too and looking for support! Feel free to add me! We can do it!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I won't be falling off the wagon ever again!
  • archeopteryx
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me! I'd love to have someone that could check up on how 'ive done each day, would you like a buddy for something similar?
  • GrumpymouthGirl
    GrumpymouthGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started here in July but fell off the weight loss wagon big time, and have regained all my lost weight :( I'm back on here now so best of luck to you and add me if you still need motivational friends!! xx K
  • mezzodiva10
    mezzodiva10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been using myfitnesspal for almost two months at the request of my trainer, but I've never added any friends before. I'm a chronic yo-yo dieter, and I'm really hoping this time to make it a lifestyle change. Anyone who wants to add me, please feel free to do so. I could use your support, especially with so many people not understanding why I want to get in shape when I'm not obese. I'm not trying to be a super model; I just want to be a healthier version of me.
  • kalahd82
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new at this too and could def use all the support I can get! :)