What's the truth about acesulfame potassium???

Options
2»

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    ...If you cannot pronounce them or have to figure out the pronunciation then it is not natural and therefore most likely not digestible...
    "I can pronounce 'rat droppings'... it does not mean I want to eat them."
    Remo-Williams1.png
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    As far as artificial sweeteners are concerned, none of them are safe. All of them are chemically produced and put some form of toxin in the body. Rule of thumb for any list of ingredients, if they are not natural, they really are not good for you. If you cannot pronounce them or have to figure out the pronunciation then it is not natural and therefore most likely not digestible.

NO. Just No. SMDH!

Death Camus is natural, so is cyanide. Should I ingest those?

Mayeb I should avoid Pantothenic acid, cyanocobalamin, Ergocalciferol, Cholecalciferol, and Phylloquinone? Oh, then I would be missing out on Vitamins B5, B12, D2, D3, and K1. That would be a bad thing to not have sufficient amounts of those.
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    I can make an article about anything on the internet. That doesn't mean it is right.

Case in point:
    As far as artificial sweeteners are concerned, none of them are safe. All of them are chemically produced and put some form of toxin in the body. Rule of thumb for any list of ingredients, if they are not natural, they really are not good for you. If you cannot pronounce them or have to figure out the pronunciation then it is not natural and therefore most likely not digestible.

I can pronounce "hemlock" and it is naturally occurring. It is in the Apiaceae family - - the carrot or parsley family. It is poisonous; a genuine toxin. Thus, the above criteria do not make for sound dietary discrimination.

This. I have no problem acesulfame potassium, does that mean it's safe for me? What if you have a speech impediment? Should you not eat anything if you stutter or lisp?
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options

Now I am not claiming all my woes was from Equal, BUT a homeopathic doctor told me that they are "Neuro-toxins", and probably did account for a large part of my issues, especially the muscle jerks, sleeplessness, and depression.

Good luck to you!

My advice is go to a real doctor not some homeopathic quack for your medical needs.
  • deniesehodge1
    Options
    . If you cannot pronounce them or have to figure out the pronunciation then it is not natural and therefore most likely not digestible.
    Then you may not want to eat musa acuminata. But I would.:laugh:
  • ggilbert95
    ggilbert95 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fernandodiamond
    Options
    Check this out, I believe it will be helpful for you to make up your mind: http://www.naturalnews.com/041510_acesulfame-k_methylene_chloride_carcinogen.html