Just wanted to share a small NSV

Options
Just wanted to share a small NSV. (non-scale victory)

Friday I tried on 2 dresses and a skirt I could not wear in May. Well they fit wonderfully Friday and I wore the skirt Saturday. I had a suit jacket on yesterday that also did not fit at the beginning of the summer.

So fitting back into these clothes made me very happy and is more motivation for me to keep on trucking.

People are starting to tell me I am losing weight. My friend from WI was here Saturday and asked me was I losing weight again. I told here not really because since I saw her last I had only lost 2 more pounds to make a total of 22 pounds down this year. But I told her I think the inches are making a huge difference from weight training and elliptical at the gym.

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations, my TWIN! :smile: That really is a VICTORY! I love it when old clothes start fitting again. You are doing SO GREAT! Keep it up! :flowerforyou: You deserve it!
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Congrats! I bet that just felt great. :-
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's so exciting. I think that's one of the main things that really makes you feel like you're making progress!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!!! Happy dance!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!