The Biggest Loser?

Options
DarleneMarie203
DarleneMarie203 Posts: 56 Member
Just wondering if anyone else is going to be watching the new season of "The Biggest Loser" tonight? :smile:

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Me! I love that show. I was so bummed when it went off Netflix.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone else is going to be watching the new season of "The Biggest Loser" tonight? :smile:

HELL YEAH! GO TEAM JILLIAN!
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I might just watch it so I can go "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THESE PEOPLE WHY IS ANYONE LISTENING TO YOU WHY ARE THEY WEARING THOSE HIDEOUS CLOTHES"
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

Oh wait, this is about that tv show. Nevermind... :grumble:
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    I like that show it's so intense xD
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Definitely, so motivating.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    That show is my motivational honey hole:) Whenever I see the show I am at the gym next day!
  • weaving2fast
    weaving2fast Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hoping to finally do what I always say I'll do. Every season I say I'm going to get serious while it's on. Every season I fail. Here's to being positive! I'll be tuning in tonight.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I like the show but only watch it recorded.
    I need to fast forward through the drama bits,
    I focus on the weigh-in and 'how are they doing' segment for motivation.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I use to watch it every week drinking a huge dr pepper and pork rinds
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I might just watch it so I can go "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THESE PEOPLE WHY IS ANYONE LISTENING TO YOU WHY ARE THEY WEARING THOSE HIDEOUS CLOTHES"

exactly.

I think out of everything about being fat, my least favorite thing is people assuming I am like most of those on the show who are crying every day about their fatness and have no life or hobbies or happiness.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I got a bunch of calories saved up for chips and ice cream tonight. :drinker: There's nothing I find more fulfilling than eating junk food in front of the Biggest Loser. :devil: Especially when Jillian starts going off on her many spiels about processed crap, (while still promoting the sponsors' processed products of course). Makes it all taste even better. Then I can yell at the TV, "How about teaching people about moderation, Jillian? Maybe mention the tiny fact that over-eating made them fat, not processed food..." :laugh:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

we just became best friends.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Eh, no not this time around. I'm kind of tired of it because it IS a game, more than its about people getting healthy and facing their demons. But apart from that, it's just too damn long....one hour was sufficient. I don't need to watch people work out as filler for two hours.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Didn't know it was on tonight! :D I love watching it. IDC what anyone says, it's inspiring to me! :D What station is it on so I can DVR it???
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    what channel is it on?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I may have it on in the background while I bake a cake for my department's food day tomorrow.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    I haven't watched for a loooong time - but I'm going to this season. Really curious to see how Holley Mangold, the olympic weightlifter, does. She's my idol...hoping she doesn't disappoint - I want to see her be a total badass.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I got a bunch of calories saved up for chips and ice cream tonight. :drinker: There's nothing I find more fulfilling than eating junk food in front of the Biggest Loser. :devil: Especially when Jillian starts going off on her many spiels about processed crap, (while still promoting the sponsors' processed products of course). Makes it all taste even better. Then I can yell at the TV, "How about teaching people about moderation, Jillian? Maybe mention the tiny fact that over-eating made them fat, not processed food..." :laugh:

Lol! RIght? I'll still be watching it though. :D