What is a hater?

Derpes
Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
The term "hater" is thrown around regularly, but what are the common characteristics or average profile of a hater?

How does one differentiate a hater from someone with an opposing viewpoint?

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    what are the common characteristics or average profile of a hater?

Hating.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I think you hit the nail on the head: It's just a term for someone with a different opinion.

And it's used WAY too often.
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    All my this!^
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    I think you hit the nail on the head: It's just a term for someone with a different opinion.

And it's used WAY too often.
    Yep, everyone who doesn't agree is a jealous hater. God forbid someone have to consider something from someone else's viewpoint.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    1. hater
    A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.

from urbandictionary.com
  • JeopardyRight
    JeopardyRight Posts: 331 Member
    Haters gonna hate.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    I'm a hater
  • CiclistaVal
    CiclistaVal Posts: 221 Member
    madHatter.png
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    yoovie wrote: »
    1. hater
    A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.

from urbandictionary.com

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!

Or talking down or speaking.negative about another's accomplishments, prizes or their moment to shy.

Hating will.not get a person anywhere , except lonely and usually haters have no friends unless that friends is also a hater.

DON'T HATE!! CONGRATULATE

Get at CHA GIRL