Does thinking burn calories?

Options
mattsorenson982
mattsorenson982 Posts: 7
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi. I'm starting anew again. On my old account, my friends would burn 1,800,435 calories a day doing light housework and moderate paced walking of the dog. I was wondering, does typing my lies, oops, I mean food entries into my diary count as a good burn? How about just thinking about it? When I'm constipated, I break a sweat, what does that count for? Nightmares and night sweats? Any one know?

Replies

• mattsorenson982
    Options
    So, I just came back to see if anyone was interested in my topic discussion. I figure I burned 90 calories in effort to get back to here, another 50 to type this out, and another 50 in just being emotionally drained that no one is interested. WHY AREN'T I LOSING WEIGHT WITH THESE WORKOUTS?
  • mattsorenson982
    Options
    This is exhausting trying to get attention, what a burn! Maybe I should start a thread about no freaks or pervs contacting me?
  • mattsorenson982
    Options
    I'm assuming someone out there is working up a good sweat too hitting that 'report post' button. Yeah, good job!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Probably because you've been outdone by the 100 day juice fast thread. That one is way more ridiculous....
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Make sure you "eat back" all those calories, by my conservative estimate you burned 6,000 calories in the last 10 minutes. If you don't eat them back, your metabolism will slow down, and you'll start pulling fat particles out of the air through your skin, and you'll gain weight! The only way to lose weight is to eat a lot of calories!
  • mattsorenson982
    Options
    HAHAHA - aw thanks friends! Great burn guys.....you got this!

But now, I'm going to head back to the juicing thread to see what magic this blonde lady has to invoke such raw emotion in so many people! I want to be a My Fitness Pal SUPERSTAR <3
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    ahhahahaha love the post. Well if all your thinking burns calories then all the times I think about getting off my tush to go for a run means I'm in great shape. Well lets be honest my brain is in great shape from all the thinking of doing things.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    If thinking burned calories we could as least tell who the stupid people were before they opened their mouth....:laugh:
  • mattsorenson982
    Options
    HAHAHA - true!
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    If thinking burned calories we could as least tell who the stupid people were before they opened their mouth....:laugh:

Wut? I don't get it. :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.