help....

Options
Hi,

Random topic to post but I am in need of some support. Basically, I get down about how I look, so I diet........ then I stop, then I get low again...thus the cycle continues. I am really quite down about how I look, I don't feel good about myself and I no that its getting a little bit serious now.

My bf and family are really supportive, trying to build me up, and they never say it wont work when I tell them Im going on the next diet. But I just want to break the cycle I got myself into....and stop the self pity 2.

I could do with some support on here too....just to get myself back up to a happy and confident person that I used to be. Thanks in advance, and Im sorry its been so oh woe is me :)

Replies

• bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Keep at it and you'll find success. Don't look at it as "another diet" but as a new lifestyle. It really is something you need to commit to for life. I have lost and gained it back enough to know that I need to log everything that goes into my mouth for the rest of my life. It is the only way. You can do it! Stay positive. Attitude is so important. You got this!