New here

Options
Hi! I heard about MFP from a friend and thought it'd be so helpful with my keeping track of calories and weight goals. I want to loose 20 pounds. I love the Body for Life plan and try to keep my menus to that plan. I enjoy free weights and I am trying to improve my running speed over distance.
Thanks!

Replies

• succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a very exciting website so I am glad your friend told you about it that is probably how most of us were introduced. The support system is just amazing especially if you become friends with quite a few of the friends in my group that i have been blessed to find. I am also trying to increase my endurance with running as far as distance is concerned. Is there a running group in your area? I trained with Team in Training and that helped alot. I wish you the best and feel free to add me as a friend. I look forward to your success!
  • IlanaBenMa
    IlanaBenMa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just joined MFP. I was considering weight loss surgery, but have two problems with it. Number one, I am not thrilled with the prospect of having surgery. Two, I don't want to be paying for said surgery for years to come. SO, I am going to try this. I hope that we all can succeed here. And as a Weight Watchers leader used to say, may I be seeing less of all of you!

Margie
  • hplvt
    hplvt Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks! I have always worried about running with someone. I don't want to hold anyone up- but the group is a great idea! Thanks!!