Body Beast Results - Why weights are better than Cardio

Options
jobrandes
jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
Hi there,

I thought I would share the results of my first round of Body Beast. I absolutely love this workout and am dying to lead a group of folks, ladies in general, through a second round of it. I used to do a lot of cardio thinking that was the way to get toned up and in shape and after doing this program I realized that it was all about heavy lifting and little cardio. It is amazing. I got to eat a lot and only did one day of cardio. I now LOVE weights! It is so much fun! I would love to tell you more about this program, I even wrote a little review on it but I don't want to share the link so not to upset the admins. Only 90 day results here!

http://www.overactivelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/IMG_0186.jpg

Replies

• MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I thought I would share the results of my first round of Body Beast. I absolutely love this workout and am dying to lead a group of folks, ladies in general, through a second round of it. I used to do a lot of cardio thinking that was the way to get toned up and in shape and after doing this program I realized that it was all about heavy lifting and little cardio. It is amazing. I got to eat a lot and only did one day of cardio. I now LOVE weights! It is so much fun! I would love to tell you more about this program, I even wrote a little review on it but I don't want to share the link so not to upset the admins. Only 90 day results here!

http://www.overactivelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/IMG_0186.jpg

You look fantastic! Amazing results you've gotten!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Good job, great results! Weights are definitely the way to go. I do cardio as well but my main focus has been on lifting.
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing! I'm doing T25 with 3-4 days body beast now...looking forward to a full round of it now!
  • shmatichka
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you do indeed look amazing!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    90 days!?!

your transformation is amazing!! :)
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sagi's program is awsome hands down. I have never been more sore from the gym, crossfit, or P90x (sorry Tony). Body Beast is my main program with my weekly runs of 2.5-3 miles and T25. I've lost 3-4 lbs in 3 days (more than likely water weight but its weight). The way he combines the various sets is awsome.

You defininately show you put in dedication and work with your transformation.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :drinker:
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great results.
  • carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    Looking at your photo is just amazing, I myself is starting all over again. But this time with some help. I actually out something that that seems to be working out for me as exersise. Reading your stories makes me think that hope of one day getting there is not lost.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!