Hmm, eating like a vegetarian!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Just realized I have been eating like a vegetarian all week! The last time I had meat was on Sunday. I have to say, it hasn't been hard. It wasn't even on purpose and I have still been getting protein, etc. For easy lunches, I have been trying more Amy's and Cedarlane products, which are really good.

Yesterday I had Amy's light on sodium creamy tomato bisque with some oyster crackers. Man was it good!! (tomato soup with saltines was a comfort staple for me as a kid). Now, I just need to make a healthier version of a grilled cheese and I am all set!!

But, I haven't missed the meat at all. I think I could easily limit it.

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Just realized I have been eating like a vegetarian all week! The last time I had meat was on Sunday. I have to say, it hasn't been hard. It wasn't even on purpose and I have still been getting protein, etc. For easy lunches, I have been trying more Amy's and Cedarlane products, which are really good.

Yesterday I had Amy's light on sodium creamy tomato bisque with some oyster crackers. Man was it good!! (tomato soup with saltines was a comfort staple for me as a kid). Now, I just need to make a healthier version of a grilled cheese and I am all set!!

But, I haven't missed the meat at all. I think I could easily limit it.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    i HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING IT AGAIN, BUT GOING pESCATARIAN INSTEAD, (FISH).

I have a hard time digesting meats and I mainly stick with chicken, fish and turkey.
    I may have to try it again....

But if I go on Atkins again, it requires meat.

Hummmmmmm, what to do.