Looking for weight loss partners - Brisbane, Qld

Options
yellhornet
yellhornet Posts: 9 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi,

I have just started my weight loss journey - currently 86.3Kg (190lbs) looking at getting to get down to (initially) 70Kg (154lbs).
I am looking for friends to help and encourage me, trade weight loss tips etc.

I realised I needed to lose weight when my my trousers were getting to tight around the waist (this is the heaviest I have ever been) - I have a fairly sedentary job working in IT so don't get a lot of time to exercise.

I have started out by using Rapid Loss shake for breakfast (I know these are not the best way to lose weight but I am using it as a short term measure to get used to having something in the morning as I normally don't eat breakfast). I am then having a small lunch (mixing it up between Soup, Tuna, Cottage cheese etc) and then having a reasonable dinner.

My main problem is I detest salad (mixture of taste and texture).

Replies

• candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    You don't make friends with salad!

I am in Brisbane as well. I work in an office and other than my new attempt at going to the gym I am very sedantry.

I force myself to eat breakfast (just a small protein bar) and tuna on cruskets for lunch, but like you have a normal dinner with the family. This seems to get me through the day.
This discussion has been closed.