Thought it was high time I said "Hello" :)

Options
Rocki_
Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
Hi everyone

I've been journalling since August 2nd on this site (and before that, since July 3 on paper) and I thought I should introduce myself. I am Rocki (a nickname given to me when I was on the Weight Watchers.ca boards that has kind of stuck with me).

I joined WW on June 26, 2004 at a whopping 274.4 lbs (and no, I'm not 12'6"...only 5'7.5") On April 1, 2006 I reached my goal weight after carving 93 lbs of body fat off my body and putting on 10 lbs of lean mass. At 185 lbs I wore a size 10 pants and a size 12 top, I had 138 lbs of fat-free mass and 25% body fat and I felt GREAT! Six weeks later I got Lifetime status and then a few weeks after that I turned 40. My photos of my 40th birthday are some of my all-time favourites!

Well, not long after that my life fell apart. So after a very unpleasant separation and divorce, a near-fatal illness and many other challenges (including graduating from University while working a full-time and a part-time job) I am back and ready to spend the time and effort on ME to get to where I want to be.

I am happy to share any tips and tricks I picked up along the way the first time 'round. I will keep my journals honestly and accurately. I will try to help motivate anyone wanting a little bit of the motivation I have. I will stumble from time to time, but QUITTING is NOT an option!!! I am very excited to be back!!!

Rocki is in da house!!!!

Cheers.

Replies

• Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and congratulations on your previous success. Hope you achieve all you want to on this site. I have found it very supportive and helpful in my journey so far.
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    THANKS! So far it's been pretty good. I love that I can simply log in and update my journal, rather than email my home-made spreadsheet back and forth, which is what I did the first time 'round.

Thank you for the welcome! Take care and we'll chat soon

R.:bigsmile: