Weight Loss Buddy

Options
Hey, I'm a 24 year old male looking for someone to support me through my weight loss!

Gender and age is irrelevant, but I'm looking for someone in a similar boat who I can be accountable to and for them to be accountable to me.

I'm 5'6 and started my weight loss journey at 232lbs. My ultimate goal is to reach the guideline NHS healthy weight. However I am aware that I have a stocky frame and underneath the excess blubber I'm quite muscular due to playing rugby most of my life. My ideal weight according to the chart is 154lbs however I'm happy with anything between 154 and 168lbs.

I started my weight-loss journey by climbing the Andes in Peru to reach Machupichu, and it confirmed that although I am realtively fit, that I needed to lose a lot of weight. So far since then I have lost 40lbs (192lbs), but feel like I am beginning to plateau. This has happened before and I battled through but I'm starting to feel the strain and want somebody to not just help me through but to push me over this hurdle.

If there is anyone out there interested in helping a guy out, please get in touch!