Protein shake or powder without artificial ingredients

Options
Care76
Care76 Posts: 556 Member
I'm looking for a good tasting way to add protein to my diet. Especially for times when I don't have a lot of time. I have sensitivities to soy and artificial flavourings, so I find it hard to find a good protein source. I have been adding chia seeds to my morning oatmeal (need the daily oats for milk production) but they don't add a lot.

I am super picky. I don't like yogurt, cottage cheese, or eggs (I force myself to sometimes eat omlettles, but not often). I try to make foods with lots of meat like stir fries and soups (keep in mind the protein doesn't show in my log because I always forget to copy the protein, fat, etc, just calories on foods I make myself) and eat those through the day. But there are lots of times I just don't have the time so I eat carbs because they are fast and easy. So I was hoping to find a powder of some kind...

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    there are powders sweetened with stevia, but bleh
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    protein doesn't naturally come in a powder.

it comes in plants and animals.

pretty much any powder you pick up is going to have some level of artificiality.

especially to create longevity in the materials.

the fact that you want "all natural" with Protein, and are super picky, you are eliminating pretty much everything.

Meat. Meat is probably your best solution.

Sorry.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    The all natural ones will be sweetened with stevia. I picked up some at the grocery store, it's the Teras Whey brand (organic), and it's expensive, but it's pretty much all they had without artificial sweeteners and I don't use it much...