TV characters you hate.

Options

Replies

• mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Oh, Christ. How did I forget Tory from Battlestar Galactica? GO AWAY FOREVER. And Dualla. Both of them for sure.
    Poor Dawn. She was the annoying little sister (sort of). You were supposed to find her annoying.
    I cannot look at Michele Trachtenberg without hearing her shriek SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP! and GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OOOOUUUUTTTT! in that horrible, deafening, dog-whistle tone. Augh.
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The guy who was Doogie Howser and now is on that How I Met Your Mother (?) show.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Izzie Stevens, Grey's Anatomy... Grrr

Yeah, the way they wrote her out made her seem like a really terrible person. Ick.

I tend to dislike a lot of main characters on TV shows. JD from Scrubs, Meredith from Grey's Anatomy.

Barry from Archer, but you're supposed to hate him.

JOFFREY BARATHEON obvs.

You can't hate Barry. Isn't that right, Other Barry?

'Thats right, Barry'

'Thanks, Other Barry'
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh and for the Buffy fans, Dawn. Dawn was the worst.
    I hate Dawn!!! Horrible character!
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Oh, Christ. How did I forget Tory from Battlestar Galactica? GO AWAY FOREVER. And Dualla. Both of them for sure.
    Poor Dawn. She was the annoying little sister (sort of). You were supposed to find her annoying.
    I cannot look at Michele Trachtenberg without hearing her shriek SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP! and GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OOOOUUUUTTTT! in that horrible, deafening, dog-whistle tone. Augh.

Yeah, she was really good at playing annoying -- almost like it came naturally to her. :laugh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Skylar White from Breaking Bad, Lori from Walking Dead and Jenny Schecter from the L Word are my most hated TV characters.
    Oh, and Michael from LOST. ("WAAAALLTT!" made me want to kill myself.)

Yeah I didn't like Michael either.

Or Juliet.

Or Shannon.

I hated Juliet at first, and she grew into my favorite female character on there! I forgot about Shannon... eesh. I don't know; GoT and LOST are/were some of my favorite shows because even the "hated" bad guys had more than one side. Michael's "suicide" arc put a different spin on him, Shannon in the last few episodes she was on was a big deal, etc...

That being said, yup: Joffrey is purposely the little sob to hate. GRRM's said Joffrey and Ramsey are the only characters he considers truly evil in his books (not even the Others... gasp!).
  • scloyd
    Options
    The guy who was Doogie Howser and now is on that How I Met Your Mother (?) show.
    Oops! My bad. I'm talking about the actual actor, not the character.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    LOL exactly!!! That's exactly what my mind went to when she said "Dawn" from Buffy LOL GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    I hated LaGuerta in Dexter, along with Doakes.

Omg, I had a huge crush on Sgt. Doakes.....I kept wishing he'd come back somehow :smile:

I had/have a massive crush on Dexter. Michael C Hall is a god

I have a massive crush on Michael C Hall too. My boyfriend is jealous when I watch the show cause I just drool. hahaha I honestly thought Doakes looked like a Jackson relative :/
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I hate Dawn!!! Horrible character!

The Scrappy-Doo of Buffy. I can't believe I forgot about her. I still can't stand Michelle Trachtenberg in anything.
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options

You hate Neil Patrick Harris? Wow. You should watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It's streaming on Netflix. It will change your mind.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Also Chaos from Leverage

And don't get me started on kids shows.. Lazy town every single charachter can go cartwheel off a cliff. It was really distubing to me to have a 10 yr-ish old girl played by a 25 yr old gymnast
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Ted - How I Met Your Mother
    Joffrey, and Sansa - Game of Thrones
    Andrea - Walking Dead
    Skylar - Breaking Bad
    'Root' - Person Of Interest
  • scloyd
    Options

You hate Neil Patrick Harris? Wow. You should watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It's streaming on Netflix. It will change your mind.

I'll check it out.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate him...I just don't like him. :smile:
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    There are many characters that I don't like (Andrea from TWD comes to mind) but hate? Two come to mind:
    Kramer on Seinfeld. I swear, I don't know how the other 3 didn't just kill him. Waste of space.
    Tara on Buffy. Especially when she first showed up, with the stammering. I get it, you're awkward and insecure, shut up.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Just about everyone on How I Met Your Mother now. The show jumped the shark once Robin and Barney got engaged.

Caillou got banned from our house because that little Canadian punk taught my daughter to whine like him.

Anybody on 30 Rock. That show is just dumb. I don't know why anyone watches it.
  • Timothy1962
    Options
    Definitely Skylar and Marie from Breaking Bad .. I mean they had Jayne die as she was a ***** herself... why not the others??? they should have been shot and Hank saved.. LOL ...
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Catelyn Stark.

Me too I thought I was the only one... Oh and Obviously Lori and Andrea.

Anyone who has read the books or watched the show knows that Catelyn's advice basically causes everyone to die. Everything from urging Ned to go serve as the Hand to capturing Tyrion and bringing him to the Veil has resulted in people dying.

OH. And she hates Jon Snow. I seriously hate that lady.
  • archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options

This.
  • Timothy1962
    Options
    Definitely Skylar and Marie from Breaking Bad .. I mean they had Jayne die as she was a ***** herself... why not the others??? they should have been shot and Hank saved.. LOL ...

Oh, come on .. you can say the "B" word on Television but NOT MFP???? *shakes head *