Any Tips Please!

Options
2»

Replies

• kitchcentables
    Options
    Thanks I don't have the money right now to by any thing. But I think I will just try to eat breakfast lunch and dinner with no snacks.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just getting about & moving, whether it's for a walk or doing chores helps so much, especially if you have your activity level set @ sedentary. Have a goal to walk 10k steps/day (5 miles). You can track your calories burned best with a heart rate monitor. Also, planning your meals & drinking water more than 1/2 your body weight in oz does wonders. You can do this....baby steps.

Contrary to what others believe, I weigh daily-just to make sure I'm on the right track. I give my scale about 10 days to behave to drop. Bunny food (salads) work best for me to make the scale behave, as they are high in potassium, as well as potatoes, avocados, bananas, etc. If something doesn't work for an extended period of time, change it up! I lost 16 lbs my first month mostly by eating more salads & cutting out soda, but I weighed 236. Cardio has become my best losing weight activity, whether it's walking or running. I could not run when I first started back in March, but I'm working on my first 10k in May. You can do this, if you put your mind to it. :)

Add me if you'd like! :)
This discussion has been closed.