UFC Trainer for XBox

Options
Has anyone tried this? I used to see commercials for it on television. It looked pretty intense. I found it at WalMart last week in a bin for $9.96 and bought it! Now, we just have to get the XBox 360 off of layaway. lol :laugh:

Replies

• nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    So, no one has tried this?
  • Jackdog89
    Jackdog89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend it. The 30 and 60 day programs are pretty good, I was getting the best results when I was using them with my regular routine. I haven't had time to stick with the programs because of my schedule lately, but I created my own workout on there for core exercises that I use 3 to 4 times a week. I'm surprised that more people don't use it. You can't beat the $10 price tag. ;)
  • nena49659
    Options
    That's what I thought. I think it was $70 when it first came out.
  • nena49659
    Options
    It's hard to believe that only one other person has tried this.

Hmmmm, but maybe because MMA has become such a big deal in my town lately.
  • NewMe_Annah
    NewMe_Annah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I havn't tried it, i might though, I have been going the zumba rush annd loving it.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    what is this good for? i have an xbox i barely use and was thinking of looking into fitness games or videos for it
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am going to go buy it because i play the xbox sometimes. thanks
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    I have it and have been using it. I really enjoy it because it's fun and it's also challenging. The only problem I have with it is that the sensor is not always correct and it won't detect some of your movements for some reason. It becomes frustrating. That was one of the most common complaints I read about before I bought the game but figured I would try it any way.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Much cheaper than buying the $120 "UFC Fit" workout on DVD. Too bad the Xbox UFC Trainer can't be used in a DVD player.
  • nena49659
    Options
    what is this good for? i have an xbox i barely use and was thinking of looking into fitness games or videos for it

I haven't used it yet. Xbox won't be off of layaway until Dec 13th. lol

I am told that it is a full body workout though. Cardio. Body weight strength training.
  • rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have it for the wii. I like it and can really get a great workout from it plus it makes me feel like a baddass :-)
  • asianmonkie
    Options

I haven't used it yet. Xbox won't be off of layaway until Dec 13th. lol

I am told that it is a full body workout though. Cardio. Body weight strength training.
    That is exactly it. Cardio and strength training. Prepare your *kitten*!