Trying to lose it

Options
First of all my name is Laura and as of this moment my life is under construction! I'm the mother of three beautiful little girls. I've struggled with my weight off and on since I was 16 years old. I am currently at an all time high. After I had my last daughter in 2011 I decided I was tired of being over weight and that I needed a change. So I started exercising an hour and a half a day and eating clean. Within three months I was down 36lbs. I was having complications from my IUD so I had it taken out and I got put on birth control pills. That's when things went bad again. My husband was no longer at his job, we were struggling with money and we moved, I ended up gaining all the weight I had lost back plus about 30 extra lbs on top of it. I am at an all time high of 265lbs as of now. I just moved to Florida in Feb. I live in a beautiful, warm state with a lot of beautiful people walking around. I want to feel beautiful. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I have kind of turned into a hermit, I never want to leave the house unless I absolutely have to and it's all because I am ashamed of the way I look and feel. I feel so ugly and I feel like everytime I walk out of my house people are judging me because of my weight. I am reclaiming my life and I'm taking my body back!

Replies

• KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I swear by MFP. My suggestions is to be honest and log everything. Remember you can do anything you put your mind to. Good luck and if you need anything dont hesitate to ask.