Ladies only (help?)

Options
2»

Replies

• KittiesSong
    Options
    i know the pain!!

Try to eat more proteins, drink more water and I make sure I eat good carbs, like nuts/berries/yoghurts etc..... Cut down on my sodium and that prevents water retention, before I started to eat well, I could easily put on 8 pounds at each monthly cycle. Now, it's getting much better, know your body, try different things and I'm sure you will soon feel much better and the cravings will reduced.

Good luck in your journey x

Thanks, I'm trying to drink lots a water. A challenge for me since I never liked water before growing up. I now like water but I still forget occasionally. But I think I may try to find some healthy alternatives for the things I so very much crave.
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm trying to drink lots a water. A challenge for me since I never liked water before growing up. I now like water but I still forget occasionally. But I think I may try to find some healthy alternatives for the things I so very much crave.
    My trick for drinking more water is to drink a full glass before each meal. I'm not big on just plain water either, but I 'guilt' myself into it by saying, "This will make you eat less. This will make you feel full. This will make you flush away fat more quickly." And oh look, the glass is empty.

I just finished my own "Shark Week," as it were, and what I was craving more than anything was salt. Serious sodium bingeing on my part. But I don't beat myself up over it. And it's good that you're staying sensible as well. :)