ACE diet pills, do they work??

Options
124»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started the ACE pill today. I actually am starting off with ten and just taking one a day. I am very tall, 5'9 and as I googled the healthy weight for my height, it averaged to be 155 lbs - 165 lbs. I have had several problems with my weight. I currently weigh 206 lbs. I had energy all day, but not a get up and go type energy. Just racing in my heart and feeling different. But I had no desire to do anything, just like any other day. I'm not sure how these pills work? Or if they do. My moms friends mom lost 60 lbs and I'm not sure how long it took. Having a problem with my weight affects my daily emotions on a everyday basis. I'm lazy and need a motivation to move forward. My main question is, can anyone actually be honest and tell me their stories with these pills. I don't want to waste my money. I need advice from people who are going to take this seriously and help me. Thank you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1331276-i-have-tried-everything

Until you decide you are going to stop being lazy you won't lose the weight. You need to count calories and get active. Pills don't work and aren't going to do the work for you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I take them and they do curb your appetite. However, the biggest plus for me is the added boost (caffeine) i get from them. I have been involved with a long project where I work long hours and feel exhausted...... they have helped me keep up my work out schedule in addition to work tasks. They have also helped me totally give up diet coke, coffee (almost....) because of the caffeine.

I believe in hard work and eating right....but if there is something that will help.....go for it!
    so u r willing to pay tons of money on the pills to get the caffeine but could get the same fix from cheap coffee or diet pop? smart move.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Instead of diet pills buy a good pre-workout powder. Same effect and you will have one heck of a workout!
  • booshiebear101
    Options
    i walk over 10000 steps everyday and lowered my calorie intake. started the ace pills. when will i see the weight come off? im worried.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    more folks responding to a year old thread. :laugh: (yeah, me too)

OP's probably not even around anymore
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!