As I approach 100 lbs lost

Options
I feel myself slipping off the band wagon. Why? WHY? I don't want to sabotage myself or my hard work. I'm posting this here for accountability and celebration.
I started at 336. I am at 239. My goal was 100 pounds by my start date November 6. So close!

PROGRESS1.png

PROGRESS2.png

Replies

• cozgrl05
    cozgrl05 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulation's!!! Don't give up now, your at the 97 yard line getting ready to score a TD!!! Keep going girl, you got this :))
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow you're looking amazing!! :) keep up the amazing work . I lost 43lbs and fell off the ban wagon.. :( totally regret it.. It's hard to get back into gear.. I wish I could do what you've done! You're an inspiration!
  • StephElizabeth88
    StephElizabeth88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty! Keep pushing, don't let you talk yourself out of getting to your goal. It will be so worth it in the end :)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    You have done so great..keep rocking :drinker:
  • liveinthemoment24
    Options
    So close?!? You're basically there!! You look great!! Don't get discouraged when you're really inspiring others, like myself.
    Remember why you started. Awesome job so far, congrats and never give up! :flowerforyou:
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    This is amazing..don't you DARE give up now. I DARE you to keep going!! you are almost there. and you look AMAZING!! Amp it up, kick it into high gear and you are golden! you have accomplished so much. I hope a year from now I can be doing the same! :flowerforyou:
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You should be SOOOO proud! Omg you have come so far and done amazing!! Keep going for those like us that are watching you and that you are motivating. You are letting me know it CAN be done! U go girl!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    You LOOK GREAT!! Congratulations on your loss. Keep going and don't give up :)
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    what an awesome transformation!!!!! kudos!!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Congratulation's!!! Don't give up now, your at the 97 yard line getting ready to score a TD!!! Keep going girl, you got this :))

Perfect visualization. You've basically crossed a football field and only have 3 yds to go. Score that touchdown, girl!!!

ETA: You look epic, BTW :happy:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look so good...don't give up, you have put too much hard work into what you have accomplished.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel.

I took a break for the month of September and ate 600 more calories per day than the previous eight months. Still a deficit just not as large. I'm glad I did.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    We're so close to being the same in weight and weight lost!
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had a really hard time with the last few lbs before I hit the 100 lb mark. just takes a little determination! u got this!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    ...hang in there you have done AMAZING!!!. You won't slip...you wont fall... and you won't quit! Take a deep breath and look at how you look. Think about how much better you must feel! We are all here for you!! Really congrats on such great work!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations, you look AMAZING & should be super proud of yourself for all of your hard work. I have wondered this same thing myself, lately I've noticed that one or two small bad habits that I had long since given up have come back & I 've wondered why? After doing this for 8mths it should be second nature and it is. But I think maybe we are testing ourselves, to see what happens when life isn't always about the scale, when we hit maintain mode & our focus is no longer about losing but just simply not gaining. Maybe its a way of trying to see what happens when we allow ourselves to eat some of our old foods even just as a treat. I don't think its something we do intentionally & hopefully we can break the pattern again. Regardless of why, stick with it, you got this!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above remarks... don't give up now... you look amazing!!! :) Congratulations!!!!
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! That's great, you gotta keep going and be the fittest and healthiest and fittest you can be, and be awesome!! That's truly great and I'm curious how long it took you to get there? It does take endurance and dedication and a lot of hard work but it's people like you that give me hope. I'm only 34 pounds down with about 100 left or so, we'll see when I get there but I'm trying to pace myself but work hard and I'm tired sometimes and it's not easy but I know it's worth it.
    Keep going and I will too, thanks for sharing!
    I feel myself slipping off the band wagon. Why? WHY? I don't want to sabotage myself or my hard work. I'm posting this here for accountability and celebration.
    I started at 336. I am at 239. My goal was 100 pounds by my start date November 6. So close!

PROGRESS1.png

PROGRESS2.png
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started on November 7th of last year
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Totally feel you here! I've been at this for 7 months now and losing slowly but surely and sometimes I'm tired, for a month or two recently I was only making the gym about 3 times a week and wasn't doing as much and having too many treats for a little while there, lost some motivation, but it's back! We have to force it to be here, like they say "fake it till you make it". And eventually it comes back.. we have to keep going and I realize these bad habits for me, overeating, junk food, fast food have been part of my life since I was young; it's like good vs evil, we just have to keep fighting, keep reminding ourselves why we are doing this, how great we look and feel and will look and feel and how we can have success and will. This is part of why I love looking at success stories because it inspires and motivates me to continue and that it can be done!
    First of all, congratulations, you look AMAZING & should be super proud of yourself for all of your hard work. I have wondered this same thing myself, lately I've noticed that one or two small bad habits that I had long since given up have come back & I 've wondered why? After doing this for 8mths it should be second nature and it is. But I think maybe we are testing ourselves, to see what happens when life isn't always about the scale, when we hit maintain mode & our focus is no longer about losing but just simply not gaining. Maybe its a way of trying to see what happens when we allow ourselves to eat some of our old foods even just as a treat. I don't think its something we do intentionally & hopefully we can break the pattern again. Regardless of why, stick with it, you got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!