Hello

Options
Hi I'm new. I'm Kristina stay of home mom of 2 great boys. I have been trying to lose weight for a couple of year but i have no idea where to start. Started on this website last year then left now i am back trying to do the right thing so i can improve how i feel about my self and not give up again.

Replies

• cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristina! MFP is a great site. The ability to track all you eat and all of your exercise will help you to success. I was on this site for over a year, then suddenly stopped for about 6 months. I have been back for a few weeks now and am back on track. I track all my food daily (and make sure you measure / weigh your food for accuracy....portion control is a key). And try to do some sort of activity daily.

Also, make sure you give this site enough time to work so keep posting daily for a few months minimum. There are lots of great people here who provide ongoing support and encouragement. Once you start to see even minor changes you will be even more motivated to keep going!

I would be glad to have another MFP friend so feel free to add me! Best of luck on your journey!