Replies

• Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    Meee! Feel free to add me. :]
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds, give or take a few pounds. It's hard but I know many people who have done it. Set small goals (5 pounds, 10 pounds, 10 percent, etc) and do something everyday to move your body, even if it's just a walk to the mail box.
  • narwhalpr
    narwhalpr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100lbs, feel free to add me everybody. I got an open diary and I am very supportive!
  • MrsTerriLong
    MrsTerriLong Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't expect this much of a reply but hey, I am glad to meet you all!! I need all the motivation and inspiration I can get. Been getting a little discouraged lately. Having friends on here helps a lot and thanks to you all :)

Congrats to all of you!
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Aiming to lose 137, 8 down so far. I'm in it for the long haul! (Been here just over two weeks, btw.)
  • abellkl
    abellkl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 160 to lose! Would love to help motivate you, as I can use the motivation in return! Feel free to add me!
  • ev1074
    ev1074 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100 and I am JUST starting. I would love to meet other's that are going on this journey as well!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 but I havent lost much yet :sad: ! Anyone can addme for support and I will return the support :flowerforyou:
  • espchica
    Options
    I have a lot more than 100 lbs. to lose, but I'm going to do it. Add me!
  • cangiggle
    Options
    I am also motivated on my weight loss jorney, I have lost 40 pounds so far. My current goal is to lose 70 and keep on going, You can add me if you like, we can support each other :)
  • Toshad84
    Toshad84 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have about 145 lbs to loose. I lost about 30 lbs already! You can do this! We can do this! lets go! If you like you can add me. Have a blessed day!
  • MrsTerriLong
    MrsTerriLong Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is me in my profile picture but it was taken in 2003. I look way different now. Much heavier! I was only about 270 lbs there. I am glad that there are so many friendly people here.

I have a theory though... I think since I have so many pounds to lose, I am going to try the "Red Flag" system. To all who do not know what this is...

What you do is set you a 10lb weight loss goal. So for me, i weigh 460lbs, so I am setting my "Red Flag" at anything above 460lbs. This means that I cannot let myself go over 460lbs, this is the red flag area. My goal is to hit 450lbs then anything above 450lbs will become my red flag area.

Hope that makes sense to everyone. If not just ask me about it, I will try to help you as much as possible. I just think it is much easier to concentrate on 10lbs at a time than on the entire 300lbs I need to lose.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hello weight loss world!

Looking for people who need to lose 100lbs or more. Me, I need to lose 300lbs to be at my ideal weight. A lot of work ahead of me and I have the support of my husband who is losing also.

I thought it would be nice to have friends on here who are going to be doing this long journey also.

Hello and welcome :)

I need to lose 160-180 pounds. I've been doing this for 2-years this month (and have been on MFP for 22-months), I don't have any particular "way" that I do this, other than eating less than I burn and I eating everything in moderation. I'm 30 year old single female, with no kids of my own (though they are a part of my daily life). Anyone can feel free to add me just make sure you tell me about yourself/why you think we'd be good friends in the note section. I do unfriend people if after a few weeks we are polar opposites, if you don't login for 2-months without explanation or if you only talk about yourself and never interact with your friends. And I don't have a cow if you unfriend me for any similar reason.
  • bratttchick
    bratttchick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do ! I am ready to get my life back but need some mutual motivation and support . Feel free to add me too :)
  • lisaggirard7
    lisaggirard7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130 pounds..I am 40 pounds down.....you can add me too
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to lose about 150-170 lbs. Please feel free to add me (leave a message) Good luck to all!! :drinker:
  • tonycortes95
    Options
    Yup i need to lose like round 80 pounds because all my life I've been fat and i really want to see how i look skinny and now i am committing myself until next year to lose this weight i am not going to give up
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I'm in. :flowerforyou:
  • alizville3
    Options
    Yep! I need about 120!
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me 2!!! :bigsmile: Love new fitness friends :flowerforyou: