Hello! New and looking for motivation!

Options
cc218
cc218 Posts: 3
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello All!

I am back at MFP for a 2nd time. I really need to shed these pounds. I know I can becuase I lost 25lbs before but now I have gained it all back. I'mo consistent with my exercising but I try to eat healthy. My problem is that I eat out all the time. I've gotten to where eating out has become a convenience because I am constantly on the go. And I mainly eat Chipotle!!! I can be an emotional eater at times and I love to snack! I don't eat a lot of junk but I do eat a lot of food. My current goal is to lose 45lbs. But I know this will be a hard road. I have to also stop looking at the scale every other day (my boyfriend tells me this is bad). I feel like if I have a good day (food wise with exercise) I should lose weight. It has yet to happen. The scale has gone up and I can't see it get any higher.

I would like friends tht will motivate, share their struggles, ideas and work out routines. Also share some recipes ( I am a pescatarian/vegetarian)!!

I'm hoping to find a motivating and friendly community on MFP to help me reach my goals. And I would love to help others reach theirs!

I know WE can do this, WE just have to PUSH TOGETHER!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.