What's Your Usual Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks drink ?

Options

Replies

• patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's is better than both----black 1 sugar
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    we dont have a DD in San Diego. wtf?

anyhow i havent had starbucks in 3 months but it used to be

Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    grande non fat mocha with a pump of skinny mocha. Bam, 130kcals 13g of protein.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Short coffee.
  • peachcats
    Options
    coffee, black.
  • Shamistress
    Options
    Triple Venti skinny vanilla latte ☕️
  • srl666
    srl666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Iced Venti Americano. Aka espresso on ice. Let's just call it what it is, yeah?

But, that's not what it is.
    Americano = espresso + hot water... It's watered down espresso. If you ordered an iced espresso it would be small like a normal espresso.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I really don't go to the chains anymore. I used to love the cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks, but it's just not worth the calories to me. Now if I have a drink like this, it's basically a meal ;-) So I tend to get brewed coffee with a bit of milk.

If I am really going to splurge though it's generally a frozen blended thing called a Van Gogh (caramel honey awesomeness with only a bit of coffee content) or a salted caramel brunette (dark mocha, no whip) at a local coffeehouse.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like the skinny caramel macchiato with an extra shot of espresso at Starbucks.

We don't have DD where I live :sad:

QFT!! ^^^^True Story^^^^
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't often go to Starbucks, but to Costa or Caffe Nero, equivalents in England but with better coffee!

I get either a skinny vanilla latte or a skinny cappuccino. Sometimes at Xmas I'll get one of their special Xmas drinks. Last year Caffe Nero did amaretto lattes which were nice.

On the rare occasion I go to Starbucks I get a skinny caramel macchiato. In the Summer I like their light frappuccinos.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate chip frappuccino!
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    caramel mac <3
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Espresso or Cappuccino ... but Starbucks is sh*ite !! and never saw a Dunkin Doughnuts
  • SPPutnam
    SPPutnam Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Large black coffee.
  • JoanieGirl2492
    JoanieGirl2492 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Skinny Venti PSL from Starbucks. It's the only time I go. I'm a pumpkin junkie!! :drinker:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    If I stop at Starbucks or Dutch Brothers, it means one of my daughters is in the car with me. I make my coffee at home. Black with a little Vanilla Creamer. Costs less than 25 cents as compared to the rip off of getting coffee at one of the many kiosks on every other corner in the Pacific Northwest.

Add it up someday, kids. You're spending a fortune on designer coffee and getting the newest "have to have" phone when they come out every couple of months.

LMAO. Gotta say you're wise. I am primarily steering clear for dietary reasons but yeah. Even at $3 each, I used to have a three times a week Starbuck habit. That's $468 per year. For someone like me that is 3 months of groceries, almost a month's rent, or an entire YEAR of car insurance.
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Pre-Atkins: Dunkin Medium Iced Latte with whole milk, an extra shot of espresso and 4 equal.

Atkins: Dunkin Medium Iced tea w/lemon and 1 splenda.

Pre Atkins: Starbucks Venti Iced White Mocha, No whip

Atkins: Trenta Sugar-free Caramel Iced coffee dark with 2 equal
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I used to get caramel macchiatos from SB but too sugary and full of calories so if I go now, I get iced coffee, unsweetened, with milk. Still get my coffee fix but like 1/4 of the calories. But in truth I agree with everyone above that its too pricey to frequent often.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    DD: Iced coffee with whichever syrup I feel like having that day :)
    Starbucks: Americano with 2 pumps of caramel and a splash of skim milk!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hot white chocolate mocha. Used to get it breve, but I've switched to skinny for calorie purposes.