2/3rds of the Way to my Goal of Losing 100 Pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Excellent work - you're looking great!! Keep it up!!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Another tip that I can give someone working on losing a lot of weight is to get smaller clothes as you grow out of the bigger ones. You don't have to purchase an entirely new wardrobe, just pick up a couple of basic items that help show how hard you are working. Goodwill, secondhand shops, garage sales, etc. are all good places to pickup inexpensive clothes. Another idea is to ask your MFP friends if they have any clothes your new size that they can send you. One of my MFP friends sent me a BUNCH of shirts that are amazingly close to my own taste in clothes. With a couple of pair of Goodwill pants, I have a new wardrobe :) Good luck in your journeys.
  • dramamama03
    Options
    Wow you look great! Keep up the awesome work! I just recently hit my 100 pound loss and the feeling is just overwhelming and exciting! You will be there soon :)

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]3370848.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!