NSV, little but do I feel good about it!

Options
AlliBarlik
AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
Ok, I have a love/hate relationship with jeans. Love 'em but I struggle to find them. I don't do skinny jeans. There is nothing about the bottom portion of my body that is anywhere near skinny. I am certain that even at a goal weight of 165 I wouldn't be able to wear normal boots--it's really a family thing. But anyway....I had to buy new jeans today. I got cheap ones because the nicer ones cost way too much and they Are all for people with sticks for legs. I also don't plan to be able to wear them for long. :laugh:
Also, I am down 80 something pounds. I'm so happy because the last time I did that it was with the help of a appetite suppressant. The results didn't last. :sad:
This time, I've done it with sheer will and determination. :wink: and I'm going to keep at it. Oh, and I put hubby's jeans on---he's always been smaller than me. I could pull them off without unbuttoning them! WHAT?!?!?!?!?
So when I figure out how to post pictures, I'm going to do a jeans one. The difference is pretty good to me.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!