Hey everyone! what do you LOVE about your body RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• GnosisGnosis
    Options
    My wrists are pretty awesome and alluring.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I love my body and all the changes I'm seeing!

I've lost a lot of fat, gone through several sizes and am continuing to shrink. EVERYTHING is getting smaller & it is so much fun to see the inches come off! I'm enjoying seeing my clothes get too big & having to (getting to!) replace them.

I love that I have always had a true hourglass figure no matter what my size (it felt so weird to have people comment on my small waist when I was at my largest) but the smaller that hourglass gets the better it looks. My well-hidden muscles are starting to peek out, the true shape of my face is back...really, just everything! It is all wonderful!
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    I've dealt with acne for as long as I can remember. Losing weight and skipping my weakness foods (sweeeeeets) has made my skin clear up like magic! My skin hasn't been this clear since I was 9 years old, lol! :) I believe that processed foods have some correlation with acne...:)
  • Jessica1173
    Jessica1173 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started my fitness journey on Sept. 1st. I'm a total of 17 lbs down (10 before MFP). Obviously, I still have a ways to go.

Right now, I love my thighs and glutes. Getting heavier while having to regularly drag a loaded stroller uphill through gravel did have its advantages.

Even if your body is not what you want it to be yet, there must be something about it you delight in.

Fess up :smokin:

My boobs and that I have a nice smile.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My collarbones. The curve of my shoulders. My jaw line. My arms when I'm flexing. My quads and butt in jeans or tight work-out pants. My hands.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've dealt with acne for as long as I can remember. Losing weight and skipping my weakness foods (sweeeeeets) has made my skin clear up like magic! My skin hasn't been this clear since I was 9 years old, lol! :) I believe that processed foods have some correlation with acne...:)

I worked as a skincare consultant. There's no short-term corrolation (like you can't eat a piece of chocolate cake or a greasy burger and wake up the next morning with zits. You'd see it 2-3 weeks later), but dietary habits DEFINITELY make a difference. I always told my clients that if a certain food made them break out, they should avoid it. Acne, as with rashes or other skin problems, can definitely be signs of a food allergy or intolerance.

I love my biceps. Seriously. Weight training ftw.
  • kokorae
    kokorae Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm LOVING the changes I'm seeing all over!! I've been building muscle and while I know it's still covered in fat layers (haha), I can SEE what my body is going to look like a year from now. And I can't wait! That's what keeps me pushing every day to eat right, workout smarter and not harder and to keep researching and trying new things. :)
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    My triceps and biceps are getting bigger and my midsection is getting smaller. I cannot possibly ask for much more than that.

I will take an inch lost over a pound any day of the week.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That my boobs now stick out farther than my stomach.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    my abs i'm really proude to see a lot of progress there right now
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love how strong my legs are, and how I can feel the muscles flexing even when I'm doing something simple like walking fast. My nails are growing like crazy and I'm sure it's because my nutrition has improved so much.
  • margarethumphreys58
    Options
    I would have to say I love my forearms and calves. Everything else needs some work. :laugh:
    Ditto, the only parts of ny body I love .
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I may not be in the best shape, but my shape is fantastic. I am the definiton of hourglass. Thaaaat's about it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    my manicure.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    How strong and capable my body is.

And the fact that all the squats I do are making my flat butt start to be perky again. That's nice.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Legs
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love how well my body is treating me. I am strong and healthy. Don't even remember the last time I was sick- knock on wood. Treat your body well and it thanks you!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Booty and collarbones!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Traps are trappy.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I can feel my ribs and I can shop at river island....size 14 jeans :)