needing some help

Options
Hey guys, I really need some advice:
I've been stuck at the same weight for a month now, and over the past 6 weeks i have only lost 1cm off my waist and 1 off my hips. Can you lovely MFP people please have a look at my food/exercise diary and suggest something-anything that I could try/change to spark some results?
Thank you!!!

Replies

• j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Looking through your diary, it doesn't seam like your eating back your exercise calories which you should be doing. MFP gives you a number that has a deficit in it already, when you work out, you make that deficit bigger which is why MFP gives you calories back to eat.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Yes, you should be eating at least some of your exercise calories back. Also, you have missed a few days lately, mostly on and around the weekends. For the next while, you should try and log consistently everyday. You didn't mention whether you are strength training or not. Is that something you'd be interested in? It has really made a fantastic difference for me. I am eating at a small deficit and deliberately losing weight slowly, but I just started strength training in the last six weeks and have already seen a big difference in how my clothes fit. This is a three part thread that may inspire you:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/977538-halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You may also want to be eating a few more calories. I know that, for me, I can't eat less than 1300 calories per day. If I do on a regular basis, I don't lose weight! You might want to try upping your calorie range 100-200 calories for a week and see what happens. I wouldn't really eat back the calories you burned but definitely try upping your calories. We all have different calorie ranges for our bodies and MFP sets the bar notoriously low so you have to try some experimenting to see what works! :)