HI

Options
Hi all

I'm Tracey, 41 from Worcester

I've been doing Slimming World for 4 years and did OK - lost 7½ stone but got a bit peeved at the restrictions and put 4 stone back on

So I'm here trying the calorie approach

Add me for additional support

Replies

• jjleigh94
    jjleigh94 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Jem and I'm 19
    tried so many different diets but always fall off, so I'm trying the old fashioned way! Simple good eating and exercise!
    My goal is to lose 2 stone before Christmas, wish me luck!!
  • cazmcf83
    Options
    Hi tracey.

I've tried slimming world as well but only lost 4 pounds on it, got fed up paying a fiver every week just to be weighed. I've had better success on here. I'm starting again today as my love for food took over. I'l add you and if anyone else would like to add me feel free. : )
  • anu_90
    anu_90 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!I am Anupama, 23, tryin to lose some before new years!!So far so good, my fitness pal is really helpful :) Feel free to add me!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy,
    I'm 46. I started using MFP about 3 1/2 months ago. It is the first time I have really done anything specific to lose weight. My first goal was to lose 10 pounds (thinking I wouldn't get there). I reached that in about 1 1/2 months. My second and final goal was another 10. I just reached that 3 weeks ago. Best part - it was pretty easy.
    Best of luck to you! Feel free to add me if you'd like.