This is me, 50# later

Options
I'm excited about this.....this is me 50 pounds ago
<

I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I'm excited about this.....this is me 50 pounds ago
    <

I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! Congrats!!!!
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    Oh NO! Maybe I didn't word it right. This is me 50# "less" ago. This is my goal...to get back to that!
    You have done an amazing job!! Congrats!!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lis, if you want the straight truth from me, I hope you don't go that far back, you look a little (and I don't mean to offend) boney there. Maybe it's just the angle though, my eyes aren't what they were 15 years ago. *sigh* (old age is setting in)
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    Really? No, this is a true angle for me. I was a size 7/8 back then. You won't offend me, I'm here because I want honest opinions.
    lis, if you want the straight truth from me, I hope you don't go that far back, you look a little (and I don't mean to offend) boney there. Maybe it's just the angle though, my eyes aren't what they were 15 years ago. *sigh* (old age is setting in)
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    Will age play a factor on not even getting to that point again?
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    Banks, this is the same size 50# ago.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Gotcha!!! LOL! I am a bit slow this morning!!HEHEHE!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

GOOD LUCKKKK
    Post this pic on the fridge and everywhere else as a reminder!

I think you look great in the pic and size 7/8 seems reasonable to me...

Kim
  • banks1850
    Options
    I can't seem to get to your profile now. That's odd. it just keeps bringing me back to the main paige. hmm, let me work some magic here.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get to your profile now. That's odd. it just keeps bringing me back to the main paige. hmm, let me work some magic here.

same thing just happened to me:indifferent:
  • banks1850
    Options
    hmmm, that's weird. Lisabeth, somethings up with you're profile. I don't know what, but you should email Mike and let him know.

Side note: that picture does look better then the other one. :happy: