Back....again

Options
kellybeans16
kellybeans16 Posts: 20 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello all! My name is Kelly and I'm back on the MFP train. I recently got married and now my husband and I are both working on becoming healthier so we can conceive. I have about 50 pounds to lose and tend to lose motivation about 2 days after I start something new. I'm also a new UK resident and the measuring system is different so instead of pushing through, I give up and just eat what I want. Here's hoping this will stick!

Replies

• KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, first off congratulations on getting married :) I recently started back up in July. I get those days once in awhile where I lose a little motivation but it's nice having friends to help you along the way. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • BreakingtheMold
    Options
    Congrats! I too restarted once again (4th time). Add me if you like. :)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I'm starting back - everday! Everyday is a new beginning! :flowerforyou:
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm also attempting to crawl back on the wagon after a week long bender triggered by a vacation! haha Ill add you. Need more people to crawl with.
  • ladylove52086
    Options
    I'm just starting m journey, but would love some friends who have had some success. Add me if you like
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I give up and just eat what I want.

This phrase always sticks out for me. I think the key really is changing what you want to eat. If you want to eat healthy, then you will. And by "eat healthy" I don't mean that you have to eat clean or only eat "healthy foods". Eat foods you enjoy, but you do have to want to stay on goal.
  • kellybeans16
    kellybeans16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys! Anyone is welcome to add me, we can do this together :)
  • serena221
    serena221 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I too am getting back on the MFP kick! Here to offer support! Let's do this :)
  • onthecover
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm back again too! Have always found MFP as a great tool in weight loss and would love to have and give some support this time round to try and make it a success! Feel free to add and lets shift some pounds!
  • jessonthecover
    jessonthecover Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oops posted the message above on my reeeally old account! Add me on this one! x
  • Rosa1455
    Options
    I also feel like I am starting over everyday!:ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.