What are some of your favorite teas?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MontrealBeerLover
    Options
    I have this one that I drink at work called "Mom's Apple Pie". It's basically an apple & cinnamon green tea. Love that. Also North African Mint Tea. Mmmmmmm. Crap, you just made me realize I have no tea at home now! :(
  • KimberlyLenz
    KimberlyLenz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice. It's delicious!
  • jimandpam87
    jimandpam87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Harney and Sons "Hot Cinnamon Spice"
    Perfect for fall/winter. :-D

This is my favorite! I also love their Pumpkin Spice one. They are delicious if you mix them!
  • pinksparkles4
    Options
    Twinings English Breakfast Tea :heart:
  • madiken4
    madiken4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    All time favorite: Teavana Jasmine Dragon Pearls green tea

My new favorite for fall: Teavana Spiced Apple Cider rooibos

And I've written down a whole bunch of new ones to try from all of your suggestions! Thanks everyone!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My current favorite right now is Bija's Green tea chai...mmm!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Right now I am enjoying a cup of Good Earth Sweet & Spicy tea. I was sad to see I used my last tea bag. I also like peppermint, Chamomile, and anything with a licorice flavor.
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm slightly obsessed with Teavana teas. Some say overpriced, I say the only tea I've ever like. And it's not just like, it's love lol. My fave is there white (some word that starts with "A" that I can't spell) chai. Also love blueberry bliss mixed with pinapple kona pop. Followed by caramel almond amaretti. It's been a great replacement for coffee with all that creamer in it!

Bumping for suggestions because I'm ready to start branching out a little now that I know what I like and don't about teas.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love tea! My current favourites are:

Green Tea
    Spiced Chai
    Camomile and Spiced Apple
  • kit_liu
    kit_liu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Moroccan Green Tea with mint.
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    I love sleepytime vanilla, vanilla chai, and matcha green tea.
  • Tabzicat
    Options
    Japanese Lime green tea but tea total sooo yummy and refreshing!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I just got back from buying this month's tea:
    1/4 lb of golden assam (old favourite) and 1/4 lb of china rose tea (on trial).

I've had a pot of flavoured and a pot of assam mixed with some leftover herbal tea. I'm planning to have one more pot of assam, plain this time.

The rose-flavoured one smells wonderful but I was not impressed by the taste. The assam is as lovely as ever and I'm again impressed that despite its strong taste it doesn't turn too bitter when over-steeped.
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't have my all-time favourite tea because I drink quite a lot of tea so I'm always looking for new flavours. I have bought 'Twining's Mango & Cinnamon' about a month ago and so far, it has been my favourite. It tastes even better with a bit of honey. It is like a real festive-inspired flavour! :)