Thursday Confession

Options
MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
I ate a bite of mac and cheese yesterday and didn't log it. Nor did I tell my mom I stole it off her plate lol

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I went to a tastefully simple party and ate everything in site. I paid for it by being sick to my stomach later :embarassed:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I ate a 20 piece mcdonalds chicken nugget yesterday and I still fit my macros
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I ate a 20 piece mcdonalds chicken nugget yesterday and I still fit my macros

You rock and I am jealous!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I ate two slices of the homemade pumpkin bread i made yesterday and didn't log the second piece.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I just ate a peanut butter sandwich, and I wish I didn't because now I feel sick.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    So, I'm new to this... I had to google macros and now my head hurts (o_O)
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I'm driving a loaner vehicle while my jeep is being fixed... it's got a giant lift and big *kitten* tires... it's loud and obnoxious. Full on RED NECK... and I think I like it! :bigsmile:
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    I ate two slices of the homemade pumpkin bread i made yesterday and didn't log the second piece.

I don't blame you for that one. I just ordered a pumpkin loaf b/c I'm too lazy to make it myself. But I LOVE pumpkin season!!!
  • skyebare
    Options
    II put guacamole on my burger last night and ate a couple of Fritos and didnt log it...
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I didn't log the wine or cream I had with dinner yesterday *slaps self on wrist*
  • CarynMacD
    CarynMacD Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm sitting at my computer drinking Beer right now. Ok Ok, I'm in sunny South Africa and it's just gone 16h32. :drinker: :drinker:

No dinner for me tonight!:blushing:
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    shameful.gif

I ate gorgeous birthday cake on Tuesday - lemon and saffron - and didn't log it. I do feel better now for sharing that. But not as good as I felt after eating the cake!
  • yourfanclub
    yourfanclub Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I ate a handful of reeses pieces while I was cooking the other day. I figured it didnt count because it was a couple at a time.
    I didnt log it :( Lol
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    I ate gorgeous birthday cake on Tuesday - lemon and saffron - and didn't log it. I do feel better now for sharing that. But not as good as I felt after eating the cake!

Exactly PJ. I was trolling google for low cal mac n cheese recipes yesterday. Then I was like *shrug* whatever. I'll tackle that challenge another day
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I broke into a bag of Halloween Candy last night and picked out all the orange suckers and ate them.
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I ate lunch too early and now I'm starving before heading out for my after-work run :(