Does your belly piercing bother you when working out?

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I am having a genital piercing for my 40 the birthday....I hope it won't stop me from working out lol

I promise you it wont :)

^ QFT :) It won't bother you one bit
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have my belly pierced, I have for over 10 years now, it's never bothered me.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I got mine about a month before I joined here and started working out. (So I've had it about 3 years now.) The first few weeks, it was very sensitive, but it never bothered me after that. Once, a ring with a dangling charm caught on the carpet while doing pushups, but the charm came off before I even noticed it was snagged, so it didn't hurt. I didn't even notice until I was done and saw it on the floor.

I didn't take my ring out until it had been in for 7 months, and only have one out as long as it takes to put a different one in.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had mine done when I first lost weight and started working out for the first time as an adult just before I turned 30. It never properly healed because it kept getting sweaty, or wet in the pool, or rubbed against my waistband. It, along with a top-of-ear one, finally came out during a trip to Jamaica where I was just so hot, humid and uncomfortable I couldn't cope with one more damn irritation :laugh:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I rather like how it feels.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    How about your nipple ones?
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am having a genital piercing for my 40 the birthday....I hope it won't stop me from working out lol

I promise you it wont :)

It might make it more interesting ;)

Well of course, but it does not hinder activity ;)

You will never regret this one! No problems to report... but I also guess that could depend on what kind of piercing...