WW SIMPLY FILLING

Options
lauryn86
lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
Has anyone been successful with this??? I am on ww right now and i heard this might be a good plan for me instead of points plus

Replies

• lseis123
    lseis123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started on MFP on Jan. 26, 2013 and am down 60#. I am finally feeling in control of my weight. I do not give up anything, but make sure I eat one portion instead of two and keep within my calorie goal. As far as exercise, I am walking 50 min. a day or doing 30 min on my recumbant bike. Sometimes a do two a day. Good luck!
  • jandyanj
    jandyanj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did core a few years back which is a lot like simply filling - I did it after years of counting pts. I think the thing to watch when doing core and simply filling is your portion size - often it is hard to tell when you are satisfied esp when starting a new diet plan (or new way of eating)
    if you go to the WW boards you will find a lot of people who are successful

i was not successful on core because I have a hard time realizing when I am satisfied - but some people easily know when they are satisfied and can stop eating at that point - any plan is successful if you can follow it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!