In need of active friends with PCOS or not.

Options
Hello, my name is Lisa

I am 5'8.5" and currently trying to lose 40 to 60 lbs. I would like to lose the weight by April 27th. Because I am going on vacation and would like to look good in a two piece. lol!!

I recently found out I have PCOS. Bit of a bummer but I am doing my best not to let it get me down. I would like to have more friends on here with PCOS or are around the same height trying to losing 40 to 60 lbs. If you don't have PCOS or trying to lose the same amount of weight that is okay add me anyway. lol!!

Please do not add me if you are only looking to add more friends to your profile. I am looking for people who actually support one another. Meaning you comment on posts i.e. give advice, encouragement, etc. :)

Replies

• charycedm1
    charycedm1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't actually know what PCOS is, however I am 5' 7" tall and have 50 pounds to lose. I just started today and am happy that I at least used my treadmill that had been collecting dust for some time. I did squats and crunches and I bet I am gonna feel it tomorrow. Yeah, I think
  • ChristyG3030
    Options
    I sent you a request I have PCOS and am looking for others who have it too!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My regular physician told me there's a very high chance I have PCOS and referred me to a women's clinic to get the official diagnosis/meds -- I skipped making that appointment and started my weight loss journey instead. I'd like to start a family someday and the idea of not being able to do that because of my weight (from PCOS or otherwise) is a huge motivator. At this point I also have about 40-50 pounds left to lose :) I'll send you a request!
  • CathyWyman
    Options
    I have PCOS but am only 5'2".
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Me gots... 5'7.

add me if you want. I'm here if ya need me!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS... sending you a request and anyone who wants to add me feel free!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of PCOS female friends on here, most of them are also on a ketogenic diet.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    <----Person with PCOS
  • hanimilly
    Options
    i've got pcos! woooooooooooooo!!!!!!! sending request to everyone! and i too am 5'8 and would like to lose about 50lbs! woooo
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with PCOS in the past and have been able to get past it. No loner on birth control and for the first time things are working as they should. Message me if you need anything :)
  • sarahgallienne1981
    Options
    PCOS Sufferer here!!! Would love some friends to go along this healthy eating road !!!
  • ntatbeeq
    ntatbeeq Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with PCOS in the past and have been able to get past it. No loner on birth control and for the first time things are working as they should. Message me if you need anything :)

So are you not suffering from PCOS anymore???
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll add you
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS as well. I am 5'4 currently 179 pounds would love to get down to 145-150 pounds! I will send you a friend request. Anyone else out there can friend me as well! Lets support each other!