27 lbs lost (pic)

I started my journey at the end of April 2013 at my highest weight of 183 (I'm 5'6"). I didn't take any pictures then, but I wish I had. The first picture I took is below at 170 lbs about 3 months in to counting calories. Now I am 156 and only a pound away from a healthy BMI and 13 lbs away from my goal of 143! I certainly feel the difference in my body and all my clothes seem to be falling off, yet I can't really see the difference in photos? It seems backwards from what most people on here say they experience. I'm not trying to fish for compliments but I would really appreciate it if you would let me know if/where you see the differences!

Thank you all- your success stories keep me going!

This is my first time posting a picture so bear with me... Photobucket didn't give me a re-sizing option!

[img]URL=http://s901.photobucket.com/user/aharburger/media/Mobile Uploads/170_156_frontcomparison_zpsb146aeb9.png.html][/img]

Edit: okay I have no idea what I'm doing. Help?

Replies

• mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    I started my journey at the end of April 2013 at my highest weight of 183 (I'm 5'6"). I didn't take any pictures then, but I wish I had. The first picture I took is below at 170 lbs about 3 months in to counting calories. Now I am 156 and only a pound away from a healthy BMI and 13 lbs away from my goal of 143! I certainly feel the difference in my body and all my clothes seem to be falling off, yet I can't really see the difference in photos? It seems backwards from what most people on here say they experience. I'm not trying to fish for compliments but I would really appreciate it if you would let me know if/where you see the differences!

This is my first time posting a picture so bear with me... Photobucket didn't give me a re-sizing option!

170_156_frontcomparison_zpsb146aeb9.png.html

tried to fix the picture.. not sure if it's going to work
  • aharburger
    aharburger Posts: 44 Member
    Its not giving me an option to create an album and the site doesn't match photobucket support or the MFP image upload thread screenshots. I think the problem is that it automatically went into a "Mobile Uploads" folder and I can't seem to move it.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 504 Member
    i see a big difference in the mid-section! Congrats btw
  • jbensa4
    jbensa4 Posts: 1 Member
    I say the only comparison you need to make is the expression on your before and after picture! The smile on your face says it all! BTW, I can see a big difference in your mid-section, as well as is your thighs; I see more definition. Keep focusing on the way you feel and the results you are looking for will come. Slow and steady is the way to win this race.
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    You look great! You definitely look much more toned now. I can definitely see this all over! :happy:
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    WTG!
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Aweaome! We have a lot in common, FR sent!
  • autopilot_off
    autopilot_off Posts: 83 Member

170_156_frontcomparison_zpsa712520d.png

Edit: okay I have no idea what I'm doing. Help?

Great job!

I removed the "URL=" and the extra ] at the end of the link. But I guess your image isn't there anymore?
  • aharburger
    aharburger Posts: 44 Member

Great job!

I removed the "URL=" and the extra ] at the end of the link. But I guess your image isn't there anymore?

45485618_7460.jpg

Maybe now it works? For those of you who have commented thank you so much! You guys rock!

And you're right, I'm a lot more confident now, no more hiding my face from the camera when showing my tummy to the internet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!